Thursday, June 16, 2016

Rose Gold Sunglasses

Hey y’all!
I am so excited to finally be putting up a styled post. It has seriously been a while. With the official start of summer next week, I thought I would take today to talk about one of my favorite & extremely necessary summer accessories…sunglasses. (Although they are really needed year round.)
I just got these rose gold ones and I am IN LOVE! They are so fun and spot on with the mirror trend. In addition, you can get 20% off your entire order using code ‘Blonde20’ at www.ilymix.com. They have a ton of great options for sunnies, jewelry, and other accessories at GREAT price points.
I’ve linked my exact sunglasses along with some others I love, at all different price points below.
I have also linked a bunch of off the shoulder tops because they are my fav.










Top: Forever21 old (similar hereherehere, and here) | Shorts: H&M old (similar here & here) | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: ℅ ilymix (gold pink mirror option) | Earrings: old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina 
Other Sunnies I love: thesethesethesethese, and these
Other selections I love from ilymix: thesethesethese, and these (don't forget to use code 'Blonde20' for 20% off your entire purchase from their site)

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, & The Mix for the Trend Spin Linkup. 






No comments:

Post a Comment