Friday, June 24, 2016

Summer Friday: What's in my beach bag

Happy Friday friends!
I hope y’all had a great week!
I am going to keep my post short today since I am on vacation.
For today’s Summer Friday post I decided to share with y’all what’s in my beach bag.

1. Beach Bag 
(This is the one I have in Jamaica with me!) 
2. Lip Balm 
(Make sure it has sunscreen because nothing is worse than sunburned lips.)
3. Round Beach Towel
4. Portable Speaker
5. Sea Salt Spray
6. Sunglasses
7. Cute Drink Cup 
8.  Regular Sunscreen 
(Always need a great pair of sunnies. Bonus if they are polarized!)
9. Tarte Sunscreen 
(I'm trying this out currently. It's pricey but just use on your face and neck.)
10. Fun Float 
(Good for when you want to cool off.) 
*I also typically bring a few magazines or a book. 

As always, thanks for stopping by!
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Can you believe next weekend is Fourth of July weekend?? I know I can’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment