Tuesday, August 14, 2018

An Evening in the West Village

Hi friends!
Today I’m sharing my last outfit from my NYC trip in June!
This was definitely one of my favorite outfits I wore. I can’t tell y’all how many denim jumpsuits I saw this summer. This one really caught my eye with the wide legs, ruffle sleeves and it has the cutest open lace up back! I normally would pair this with heels, but in NYC that is just not always the best option. I wasn’t sure if this night would entail a ton of walking so I stuck with flats.
This was my second favorite night in the city so I thought I would share what we did. (My first was obviously the night I got engaged.)
We started the evening at While We Were Young. If you are in the city this is a MUST! First of all the place itself is the cutest thing you’ve ever seen. Their drinks are equally as beautiful and delicious. And while I didn’t actually try the truffle fries they did look really tasty. After we finished our drinks we walked a few blocks and stumbled upon the beautiful brownstone in these photos. (Someone told me it belongs to Steven Tyler, but I don’t know if that’s actually true.) After a few quick pictures we went to Aunt Jake’s for dinner. This place has been on my list the last 2 or 3 trips and I was so happy to finally try it. The food was probably the best Italian food I’ve ever had in my life. They make all of it fresh right there and it was absolutely amazing. We both finished our entire bowls and I didn’t even regret it! After dinner we split a bottle rosé at a wine bar across the street and then walked through Washington Square Park.
It was a great night spent with my best friend at some amazing places in the West Village. I would highly recommend them all.








Jumpsuit: Ashley Gryre sold out (similar here shorts version here) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff old (similar here) | Sunnies: Amazon | Earrings: Target | Lipstick: Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick in Rose Wood


No comments:

Post a Comment