Friday, August 31, 2018

Sephora VIB Sale

As you probably already know there is a Sephora sale happening right now. I've rounded up all the things I would suggest buying while you can get 10%, 15%, or 20% off your purchase. (This depends on what level you are.) Some of these items I reach for time and time again and some are new to me. In the makeup department I tried to find things that would be great for fall. (It's always fun to switch it up this time of year.) I also added some great hair care and skin care products!  

(I've heard great reviews about this stuff!)
(This is great for me in the winter because it's a little lighter)
(I love the color rosewood/C211)
(Loving the color poet for fall!)
(Aka the BEST conditioner!! I wish it came in liters!)
(Great fall colors.)
(I've been using this lately and really like it.)
(I love my doublewear, but last time I got my makeup done the girl used this and I really liked it. I might buy it when I run out of double wear next time.)
(My friend gave me this a few months ago and I've been loving it ever since)
(At home peels freak me out, but I finally gave these a try and I'm so glad I did. I notice almost immediate results.)
(I'm obsessed with the color Hideaway! It's perfect for fall!)
(Already a great deal even better with the discount)
(Honeymoon looks like a great option for fall.)
(A friend got me this for my birthday and I LOVE it!!)
(If you follow me on Instagram @thefashionablylateblonde you know I'm obsessed with this mask! I use it at least once a week.)
(The name says it all!)
(This really helps untangle my hair.)





No comments:

Post a Comment