Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Sheer Summer Shirt

Summer isn’t over just yet and I have the perfect shirt you need to grab for the last few weeks of the season. (Although let’s be honest, it’s going to be 85+ degrees until sometime in October!!)
This semi-sheer button down has been a favorite of mine all summer long.  It’s a piece I reach for over and over again! I love how lightweight it is even though the sleeves are elbow length. I love it with a pair of shorts, layered necklaces and cute flats. And if you’re thinking that I’m crazy for telling you to buy a “summer” piece at the end of August let me tell you how this can also be a GREAT fall option. I’m thinking black distressed skinny jeans, black booties, layered necklaces and even a fun hat for the perfect brunch look. You could also loose the hat and throw on a leather jacket and heels for a night out! Also, if white isn’t your thing for fall it comes in black and a really pretty blue color. The possibilities are endless and I promise you will not regret buying this shirt!








Top: Free People | Shorts: Target | Shoes: Target | Necklace: BaubleBar | Purse: Old (similar here) | Sunnies: Sonix | Lipstick: NYX Butter Gloss in Praline





No comments:

Post a Comment