Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Wedding Guest Jumpsuit

Happy Tuesday!
I can’t believe it is already July! I mean Thursday is July 4th! What are everyone’s plans? We will be doing our usual biking, beach and pool!
Sorry for my mini hiatus. I had the time to post in NYC it was just so hot and kinda rainy so I wasn’t super motivated to get stuff done.
Today I’m sharing one of my FAVORITE jumpsuits with y’all! If you can’t tell by the name it is perfect for weddings. I think I have actually worn it to at least 3-4 weddings. Haha. I got the black version because it’s just so classic. If you aren’t into wearing black to weddings it also comes in a few other colors. (Navy is always a great option that is similar to black.) It’s super flattering and I feel like I can enjoy all the hors d’oeurvres, entrees and dessert and still feel comfortable. I also feel like I never spend the whole night pulling the top up despite it being strapless.
The only downside is that it is pretty long. I’m 5’4 and wear my tallest heels to make it ok. (I know I could get it hemmed, but just never had the time.) If you are shorter than 5’6 or don’t like to wear really high heels you will definitely need to take it to the seamstress before wearing it. If you have any weddings coming up I highly recommend checking out this jumpsuit. The best part is that it can work for any time of the year! That’s always a win in my book.











Jumpsuit: Lulu's (available in 4 other colors) | Earrings: Amazon (Comes in a 3 pack. I'm wearing the smallest size.) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: old (similar here) | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics limited edition (similar here


I hope everyone has a fun and safe Fourth of July!
There will be a new post on Thursday so make sure to stop by before you get the festivities started!

No comments:

Post a Comment