Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Hot Fall Print: Cheetah

Today I want to share one of the hottest prints you will be seeing everywhere this fall: Cheetah! 
Personally, I have always loved a good cheetah print so I am very on board for this. I stocked up during the Nsale on some cheetah pieces and today I wanted to show you how I am styling it while I'm waiting for fall. 
As soon as I saw this cami I knew I had to have it. I bought it last year in cream and regretted not getting more colors. I am so glad I was able to get this one before it sold out! (If you weren't as lucky I have linked some very similar options below.) I paired it here with some high-waisted shorts, gladiator sandals, hoop earrings and a bold lip. I think when I shot this I was grabbing ice cream with my mom, but I would totally wear this to meet up with friends on Saturday for coffee or afternoon drinks. 
This can also easily be transitioned into fall. Throw on a pair of jeans, black booties and a leather jacket and you'll be good to go. Y'all know I am all about transitional pieces ALWAYS. Living in Florida you kind of have to have a very transitional wardrobe. 
What are your thoughts on the cheetah trend for fall? Do you love it or hate it? I would love to hear your thoughts.










Tank: Nordstrom sold out (similar here & here) Shorts: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Steve Madden old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Old (almost identical here) | Earrings: Amazon | Watch Band: Amazon | Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Matte Lipstick in It's Happening

I hope y'all have a great Tuesday. I am currently in Atlanta and heading to market with my friend Park Side Harbor. You should definitely follow along on Instagram @thefashionablylateblonde & @parksideharbor for behind the scenes.
Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment