Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Gray T-Shirt Dress

Y'all! I am so excited!!
Tomorrow we are finally getting the heck outta Florida! This year was supposed to be a big year. I big year of travel, weddings, celebrations and so much more. Covid-19 however, had other plans. 
Tomorrow we are finally going on a little trip though and I am SO excited! 
Don't worry we are being super cautious and just going on a little road trip to NC and staying at a friends parents second home. We understand that the virus is still very real and not slowing down any time soon. We have seen all these people at some point over the last month so we feel pretty safe. 

Now that I've shared that with y'all, lets move on to today's outfit. 
This is the perfect little t-shirt dress. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. I usually stay away from gray because of sweat but I just couldn't pass this little guy up! 
It's so freaking soft and just perfect for lounging around or running errands. I sized up to a large so it was a little more oversized. 
This is honestly one of my go-to outfits with my favorite white sneakers and black aviators. You really can't go wrong! 













Dress: Parkside Harbor | Shoes: Nike | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunnies: Quay Australia currently BOGO!!! | Watch Band: Amazon | Lips: MAC Cosmetics Satin Lipstick in Twig wth Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk on top

What are everyone's plans for the fourth? We will obviously be in NC and have some really fun stuff planned. I'll share more about it in Thursday's blog post and potentially do a full recap sometime in the next week or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment