Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Resort Dress

 I feel like my uniform this Summer has been dresses and my favorite hat. 
I just can't stop.
When I saw this dress it kind of gave me pajama vibes, but also really nice resort wear vibes. 
I would definitely pack this if I was going somewhere tropical for vacation. You could use it as a coverup or for a more casual dinner look. Double duty if you are someone that likes to pack light when traveling.
I paired it with these amazing rope sandals I just snagged. I think they are sold out again, but definitely hit the notify button because they have come back in stock once already. (I'll also link some similar options.) 













Dress: H&M | Shoes: H&M (similar herehere, & here) | Hat: Lack of Color | Bag: Marc Jacobs | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Necklace: Etsy | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk with Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Cream in Creamsicle

How's everyone's Summer so far? Any fun vacation plans? We are laying low and just staying in town this Summer. I think we are going to plan a fun family trip for the Fall though and I can't wait. I'm definitely thinking somewhere with cooler weather. haha I am already over this Summer heat.


No comments:

Post a Comment