Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Summer Reads 2022

 Summer is upon us and that means time to hit the beach and pool. 
I've rounded up my Summer beach reads and the best part is Target currently has buy 2 get one free on books. Check out my picks below and grab one or two for your next beach or pool day!   
Wish You Were Here by Jodi Picoult
The Newcomer by Mary Kay Andrews
The Secret to Southern Charm by Kristy Woodson Harvey
The Hotel Nantucket by Elin Hilderbrand (She is the QUEEN of beach reads.)
It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey
Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover (She writes such good books!)
The Club by Ellery Lloyd (Reese Witherspoon book club book)
Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid (Another Reese book club book)
Good Girl Complex by Elle Kennedy
The Girls Weekend by Jody Getrman (A bit of suspense if that's your thing.)
The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley 
East Coast Girls by Kerry Kletter
Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid (I think this is the one I'm going to read first.)
The Lifegaurds by Amanda Eyre Ward
One Italian Summer by Rebecca Serle (I feel like this one will be very popular this year.)

Let me know if you read any of these and what your thoughts were. I always love hearing other peoples book reviews. 


No comments:

Post a Comment