Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Splurge Worthy Summer Dress

 Guys! This post is a little sad.  It's my last outfit post with the bump. Obviously the bump had to go so Elle could join us, but I'm not going to lie, I miss it sometimes. It's kind of funny because I feel like I struggled a little in the beginning with how to style/dress the bump and now I miss it. 
Anyway, let's get into today's outfit shall we. 
I had my eye on this dress forever. The price tag however, always kept me from pulling the trigger. 
I finally justified it this year because I had a wedding in the Keys and a ton of baby showers on the calendar so I knew I would get a lot of wear out of it. I also knew it would still look great once the bump was gone. I actually plan to wear it to dinner tomorrow night! 
The color is what really caught my eye. When I was looking for similar (less expensive options) I just couldn't duplicate the color. It looks so good with a pink lip and golden/tan eye makeup.
It's also very lightweight which is perfect for the Florida heat. 
The best part, though, is that it has pockets. We all know girls love a dress with pockets! 
I would say this dress is definitely worth the splurge if you can justify it.
 













Dres: Revolve | Shoes: Tory Burch | Bag: Tory Burch | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Necklace: Etsy | Earrings: Target | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk with Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream in Creamsicle on top

No comments:

Post a Comment