Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Aerie Denim Shorts

 If you have followed me for a while you probably know that Aerie is one of my favorite retailers. They are my go-to for active and loungewear. 
Recently, when I was browsing their site I came across these denim shorts. 
I am a huge denim shorts gal in the Summer, but having just had a baby none of mine fit right now. 
I was going to buy a size up in my regular denim shorts, but when I saw these I thought I would give them a try. 
I love them so much! haha
They are really soft and the perfect amount of baggy. They also have all the normal things denim shorts have like pockets, zipper and button closure. They just have some elastic in the back that allows for extra stretch. They fit me really good now and I know they will still fit when I get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. They will just be a little baggier, but that's totally ok with me. 
I did size up one from my regular size. This was mostly to accommodate my thighs. I think as far as the waist goes I would have been fine with a medium. 
I also snagged this sweatshirt. This would be such a cute look if you live or visit a beach town that gets cooler at night. Perfect for a bonfire on the beach .











Top: Aerie size medium | Shorts: Aerie sized up to a large | Shoes: Nike | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Necklace: Etsy | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk with Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream in Creamsicle on top




No comments:

Post a Comment