Friday, October 30, 2015

More


TGIF y’all!
Jk my Friday was actually Wednesday as I’m currently in NYC.
I was originally going to post a different outfit today but when I went to shoot it was gloomy and rainy so I thought a more comfy outfit would be appropriate to watch the storms roll in. This is my favorite sweatshirt for a couple reasons. First of all I love the saying. I could definitely use more of all these things especially more weekends, sleep, and shopping. hehe. The second reason I am obsessed with this sweatshirt is because it is the softest thing I have ever felt. I’m sure people say that about a lot of things but y’all I am not exaggerating by any means here. I liked the quote but the feel of it was what really sold me. I think this is the perfect outfit for weekends because I feel put together enough to run errands but could also take a mid afternoon nap!
I hope your weekend is full of whatever you want more of! Mine will be full or more brunches, more time outside, and more time with my best friend!







P.S. Happy early Halloween! What is everyone dressing up as tomorrow? I am still undecided but promise to share on Instagram (@TheFashionablyLateBlonde) when I decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment