Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Comfy Cozy


Lately I have been all about comfy clothes. (Seriously give me all the joggers, yoga pants, soft tees and hoodies.) I recently went into Aerie to look for a swimsuit, and I fell in love with pretty much their entire store. I never go in there, as I buy all my under garments from Victoria’s Secret. However, after this trip, I will definitely be visiting them more often.  They have so many good pieces that you can wear around the house or running errands on a Saturday. This oversize sweatshirt immediately caught my eye because A. it’s white (I love white articles of clothing) B. it was extremely oversize and C. I really liked the graphic. It will be the perfect piece to throw on with shorts this summer. I have linked this sweatshirt and a bunch of other pieces I love from Aerie below. If you are in the market for lounge wear or just really soft pieces I highly recommend you check them out!








Sweatshirt: Aerie | Leggings: Victoria Sport | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Sandals: Target old (I can't find any similar that I like so here are some shoes I do like with this outfit here & here) | Lipstick: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Hideaway 
Other Aerie pieces I love:

It's Tuesday and I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, & The Queen In Between

No comments:

Post a Comment