Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Puppy Love

Valentine’s Day is just over a week away!
Two weeks ago I shared a bunch of outfit options for any type of V-day plans you might have. For today’s post I thought I wanted to actually style a fun yet casual outfit. This would be perfect for grabbing drinks after work, a galentine’s get-together at your house, or if you’re celebrating on the weekend by heading to a fun brunch or lunch. I think the vest is what elevates the outfit and makes it a little dressier. I also LOVE the color of this shirt and the lace sleeves. (That was Ramsey’s favorite part of the outfit too.)
Most of this outfit is old but I really spent a lot of time looking for similar items. I honestly want to buy some of the tops and jeans I linked because ya know if you like something you should own multiples. (At least that’s what I tell myself.) I also had to bring along my two Valentine’s for this shoot. Even though only one is pictured I promise they are both there. (J is taking the photos.)











Top: Old (similar here, here, & here) | Jeans: Blank NYC old (similar herehere, & here) | Vest: H&M old (similar hereherehere, & here) | Shoes:Steve Madden |Sunglasses: Nordstrom old (similar herehere, & here) | Necklace: BaubleBar | Lipstick: Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick in Rose Wood

Have you finalized your V-day plans yet? I still have no idea what we are going to do. We typically wait until the last minute to decide on what to do for holidays. I’d love to hear if you have anything different or fun planned for this day of love.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope everyone has a fabulous week!

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsBright on a Budget, & The Fashion Canvas for the Trend Spin Linkup!

No comments:

Post a Comment