Thursday, February 22, 2018

Floral Transition

TGIT! (Thank God it's Thursday!)
This week has been pretty long for this gal.
It's also been EXTREMELY hot here in Florida. I'm talking temps in the mid 80's! Like what? It's February. With this heat wave, it has me grabbing for some lighter pieces, but I'm not ready to fully give up my winter wardrobe for spring just yet. This kimono is perfect for this time of year; because the floral print embodies springtime, but the black background lends itself to a more wintery look. Here I paired it with a tank, jeans and fur loafers. However, when the temps really sky rocket I can throw it on with shorts and some espadrilles or sandals. I really love pieces like this because I am not the girl to wear things once. The best part is this kimono is currently on sale. There is also a pair of matching pants (on sale too) that I am thinking about purchasing to try out the full pajama look. Not 100% sure I can pull it off, but we'll see.










Tank: Topshop old (similar here & here) | Kimono: Dillard's |  Jeans: Lulu's old (normally I would wear these, but they were dirty) | Loafers: Target (similar here) | Sunnies: Sonix | Lipstick: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Hideaway

How is the weather where you are? I can't believe it's in the 80's here; as it snowed in the mid-west earlier this week. I'm hoping we get a few more cold days before we fully head into spring. I like the cold more than the heat, and that be because I live in FL and its hot 90% of the year. 
Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a great Thursday! I will actually have a Five on Friday post tomorrow, so make sure you come back and check that out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment