Thursday, February 15, 2018

Shopping: Mexico

Hi friends!
As some of you may know I am heading on vacation to Mexico in 2 short weeks! (To say I am excited is an understatement.) I've been doing lots of browsing and shopping for the trip so I thought I would share some of those items with you. Even if you don't have an island vacation planned any time soon all of these pieces will be great for spring/summer. Not to mention now is the perfect time to shop for spring/summer because everything is just hitting stores so nothing will be sold out.
(Full coverage bottoms. Not sure if that is important to all, but with the cheeky trend running wild I like a good full coverage bottom from time to time.)
(great as a throw on and go to the pool or dressed up with shorts and wedges)
(great designer dupe! Plus 2-day shipping!)
(perfect for flights or cold hotel rooms when you're just lounging)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Any fun plans? I'm heading to a wedding on Saturday and just hanging out with friends the rest of the weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment