Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope everyone had a wonderful day no matter who you spent your time with.
I have to say I had a million ideas for today's post...sharing a little about my relationship, a whole post on love, talking about my first month with our pup. However, life happens and I won't be sharing any of those things today. Instead I have some really cute photos and a big ole Happy Valentine's Day to share with y'all. 
I really hope each and every one of you feel the love today! If not, let me give you a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart and tell you that I love you for reading and following along! 









Sweater: old (similar here) | Jeans: Nordstrom | Shoes: Steve Madden | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics Satin Lipstick in Snob | Earrings: BaubleBar old (similar here

P.S. I swear he loves me...he just have what we call grumpy/sleepy old man face. hah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment