Thursday, November 1, 2018

Cali Girl Style

Happy November! I can’t believe it’s November 1st! Want an even scarier thought? Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away!! It’s crazy!
Anyway, enough about how it’s already November let’s talk about this dress. I originally bought this dress for our engagement party, but I knew I had to take it with me to California the following week as well.  I mean this dress is a total Cali girl dress! The skirt is so effortless and really gives it a cool girl vibe. The eyelet on top makes it really girly and sweet. I also love that the sleeves are longer and you can either button them to keep them long or unbutton them and bunch them up. I will say I was a little worried about the deep V because I do have a bit of a chest. I just wore petals and used double-sided tape to secure it and felt totally comfortable.
Going into fall/winter I know this dress doesn’t totally make sense. However, I do think it would look cute paired with some boots or booties if you do want to transition it. It also comes in black and a rust color that would be so perfect for fall!








Dress: Free People | Shoes: Target | Earrings: Local Boutique (similar herehere, & here) | Sunnies: Lulus | Lipstick: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm in Super Strawberry

What are everyone’s plans for the weekend? We have like 1000 birthdays to celebrate so that’s basically our plans all weekend. Haha
Thanks for stopping by and reading. I truly appreciate each and every one of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment