Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Gift Guide: The Cozy Person

Happy Tuesday friends!
I'm back with another gift guide. This one is for the person in your life that LOVES to be cozy. I personally want EVERYTHING on this list that I do not already own. (Hint hint for anyone looking to get me a Christmas gift.)
These are SO cozy!!
These are on my Christmas list!
There's even a matching dog version here!! I know what Ramsey is getting for Christmas!
I've heard so many good things about these blankets! I definitely have one on my wish list.
This thing is so freaking soft!! It's been on my wish list FOREVER!
Nothing says cozy like putting on a pair of Ugg boots to run your errands!
I really hope someone buys me this for Christmas!!
J asked me last year how many pom pom beanies one person needs. I told him the limit does not exist!!
These are great to wear around the house or under your OTK boots for extra warmth.

I'm hoping to get up one more gift guide and my San Diego travel diary before the end of the week. I'm going to be honest and let you know I'm not sure that will happen since I leave Thursday for a Bachelorette party. If I don't get up another gift guide this week be sure to check out my other ones here & here.




No comments:

Post a Comment