Friday, November 2, 2018

Sephora Sale

Hey y'all! 
So I totally missed the Sephora sale last weekend for you VIB Rouge member. (I'm only VIB.) However the good news is you get to shop this weekend as well if you are VIB Rouge. If you aren't VIB Rouge don't worry your time is coming. VIB members can shop Nov. 9-12th and Beauty Insider members can shop Nov. 16-19th. Not a member yet? Now is the perfect time to sign up and still get the perks of this sale! VIB Rouge and VIB will get 20% off their purchase and Beauty Insiders will get 15% off their purchase! This is a great time to stock up on your favorites and buy gifts for your mom, sister or girlfriends. Plus all the holiday sets are out and there are SOOOOO many good ones! I've rounded up my favorite gift sets as well as products I've recently purchased or have my eye on to purchase when it's my turn to use that discount! Happy shopping friends!
Olehenriksen Set
(This deal is unreal!!)
(Heard this stuff is great for all my fellow blonde gals out there.)
(I've heard AMAZING things about this stuff!!)
(Such a cute set to gift a gal pal! Bronzer & Highlight option here)
(I love this brands peels and the moisturizer that comes in this set!)
(Can't forget the boys!)
(I've been wanting to try this brand. This set has 3 of their dry shampoos so you can pick the one you like best.)
(Available in a set here I LOVE this conditioner!!) 
(A girl used this when she did my makeup for a wedding and I loved it. Thinking of giving it a try.)
(This stuff is the bomb! Gift set option here)
(Got this a few weeks ago in Damned/Walkyrie. Make sure you get the sharpener too here)
(Literally does exactly what the name says...stays ALLLLLL day!!!)
Sephora Collection Face Mask Magic Set
Fresh Rose Face Mask
(Just tried this and LOVE it! Gift set option here)


No comments:

Post a Comment