Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Turkey Day Dress

I keep talking about how close Thanksgiving is and this weekend I realized I haven’t shared any Thanksgiving outfit inspo! What the heck is wrong with me? Don’t worry though, I finally shot a great Thanksgiving look this weekend. I also went through recent posts and rounded up some other great options depending on your families Thanksgiving style.
Ok, now before you think I’m crazy for showing you a form fitting dress for Thanksgiving (one of the biggest eating days of the year) hear me out! This dress is form fitting but it’s so comfortable and stretchy it won’t make you feel constricted at all. Plus the ruching is really flattering and will hide any potential food babies. I paired it with OTK boots and this cozy sweater for a nice fall look. This sweater is also great for hiding food babies or snuggling on the couch for a nice turkey induced coma.
Since these boots have a chunky not too high heel this could easily take you into black Friday shopping as well. I’m more of a leggings and t-shirt kind of gal for that mess, but sometimes things come up last minute.
I’ve linked some recent blog posts herehere, & here that would make great Thanksgiving outfits as well!










Dress: Nordstrom | Sweater: Topshop | Boots: Sam Edelman | Sunnies: Sonix (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

What are your plans for the big day? Do you have any traditions? I would love to hear about them in the comments.
J and I are running a turkey trot in the morning, (I can’t believe I convinced him to sign up.) then heading to a big block party at a local bar (sounds weird but it’s a huge tradition around here) and after that finally heading to J’s parents to cook and spend the day. I also think I’ll be doing some black Friday shopping this year. The past few year’s I’ve gone out in the afternoon just to check some things out, but J has his eye on a new TV this year so looks like we will be heading to the stores early. Not gonna lie… I kinda love black Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment