Thursday, November 8, 2018

California Dreaming

Y’all!!
How are there only 2 weeks until Thanksgiving?! My mind if literally blown! It feels like yesterday was June 1st.  I’m excited for the holiday’s but I wish time would just slow down. It’s going to be 2019 before we know it!
Today I’m sharing my last outfit from California with y’all! (Don’t worry. I’m still working on my travel diaries. I’m hoping to have one up next week!)
This outfit is super causal and I honestly loved it so much! This jean jacket is my absolute favorite. I love the pearl detail and how oversized it is. Since it is so oversized I like to pair it with more fitted items so it doesn’t swallow me. We were just going to grab coffee so I threw on leggings and this stripe tee. This stripe tee is a little loose/big so I tied it on the side. (Can you tell I’m a fan of tying everything? haha)

This would be a great outfit for traveling over the holidays or for black Friday shopping. Very casual but still a little styled. I will probably be wearing this every Saturday when it cools down for good here.











Tee: Nordstrom | Jacket: Old (similar here & here) | Leggings: Victoria's Secret | Shoes: New Balance (similar here) | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim (small version here large version different color here) | Lip Color: Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Color in Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment