Friday, June 26, 2020

Friday 5: Summer Skin Care

Happy Friday!
Summer is in full swing down here in Florida! (Along with coronavirus. Eyeroll emoji!) 
Today I wanted to share 5 of my Summer must haves in the beauty department. 
It was really hard to pick just 5 and I've honestly already started a second list so look for that soon.
For now let's talk about these 5! 


I cut my hair short (by my standards) a few weeks ago and have been obsessed with texture spray since. I have always loved this stuff, but I have recently become even more obsessed. It's really hard for my hair to hold a curl in the heat. Rather than weighing my hair down with tons of product I've been using texture spray. If the curl holds that's great. If not I'm still left with some decent volume and a messy look. 
This stuff also smells AMAZING!

This stuff is so amazing and the price point is even better. We always have at least 2-3 tubes of this in our house. ( I always have one in my beach    bag and one on hand for J to take with him to jobs.) I always feel like sunscreen starts to sting my face when I sweat or get in the salt water. I have never had that happen with this. 10/10 recommend! 

This is such a great brand of sunscreen. I actually tried them out a few years ago with and SPF setting spray. I loved the setting spray so much I decided to try out their sunscreen. I really like the spray version and they have a bunch of other fun sun products. 
It's also clean at Sephora which is always a plus.

This is one of my favorite "foundations" of all time! I love it all year, but especially in the summer. Let me start with the fact that it's actually not a foundation... it's a CC cream. I feel like it's easy to forget that because the coverage this product gives is incredible. It does however, live up to it's name of being a CC cream because it feels really lightweight on your skin. Does that make sense? I don't know, but you need to try this stuff. I put it on by itself if I'm running out on a Saturday or for a beach/pool day where I want to look a little put together. It also has SPF 50 which is AMAZING! 
(I wear shade medium and use this brush)

This is probably my favorite product on this list! If you buy one thing let it be this! It's a little pricey for sunscreen, but I promise it's worth it. I bought it through J's health's savings account last year because we had to spend the money and I am so thankful I did because this stuff is holy grail! It goes on so nice and does not leave any oily residue at all! Part of the reason I hate sunscreen is because I always feel so oily and sticky after. Not with this stuff! Rub it in, wait a few minutes, and you are good to go! 
Do yourself a favor and treat yo'self to a tube of it! (I buy it during the Sephora sale now!) 


What are your summer must have skin/hair care products? I would love to hear about them. Like I said above I have already started a second list. Maybe I will share those in a couple weeks! 





No comments:

Post a Comment