Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Vici Picks

So y'all have probably heard of Vici before.
They are quickly becoming one of my favorite retailers. They have so many cute pieces. The only downside is they sell out SUPER fast. If you are even thinking you want something just buy it ASAP!
Today I pulled together some of my favorite pieces from them. I did pull one or two out of stock items, but you can sign up for email notifications when that item is back in stock. I have almost always gotten an email when I do this. 
I love these! They are sold out in almost all sizes but sign up for email notifications! 
Size down!!! I got a medium and definitely could have done a small. 
I pre-ordered this and cannot wait for it to come in! 
I love this dress! 
I also pre-ordered this t-shirt! I have another one that is exactly the same just a different print and love it! 
I am obsessed with this! I need to order it!

These are just a few things I currently have and love or are in my cart. They get new arrivals all the time so make sure you check their site frequently too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment