Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Summer Bodysuit

Hey friends! 
I'm so excited to share an outfit post with y'all today! It's been too long. 
My love for bodysuits strikes again.
I used to love them back in college and then somehow got away from them. 
Last summer I bought so many and just haven't stopped.
I was with my friend at market when she bought this for her boutique and knew it needed a home in my closet.
I love everything about it. The color is so pretty. It's kind of a charcoal which can be a nice alternative from my favorite color (black) in the summer. It's also ribbed!! I've really found myself drawn to ribbed pieces the last few months when normally I would shy away from them. I also love the dainty double straps. (They're adjustable which is also a plus!) 
I did more of a date night look here with high-waisted denim and heels. You could also pair it with cutoff shorts and flats for a more casual day look! This is definitely a must have piece for your summer wardrobe!  












Bodysuit: Parkside Harbor (use code KATIE20 for 20% off your purchase) | Denim: Old Navy | Shoes: Lulu's | Lips: NARS Afterglow Lip Balm in Orgasm | Necklace: Bryan Anthony's | Sunnies: Quay Australia 

How is everyone doing? Are things opening up in your state? We are in phase 2 where I live, but there have been some pretty big breakouts in the bars and restaurants around my house so I think we are going back to major self quarantine!
I hope you have a great Tuesday and an even better week! 
Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment