Thursday, June 25, 2020

Summer 2020 Uniform

Give me all the white tops and denim bottoms!
That has been my go-to lately. I can't stop wearing it. (When I actually put on real clothes.)
I will be sharing a couple variations of this outfit over the next few weeks, but let's talk about this one for now.
This top is AMAZING! I love how oversized it is. The little wordmark in the corner says "FEISTY" which totally fits my personality. I want to get a few more and cut them similar to this Free People tee. (I got the idea from Little Blonde Book. She has a tutorial on her IG.)
I also LOVEEEE these shorts. They are high-waisted but also a really good length. I feel like it can be hard to find high-waisted shorts that don't have your butt hanging out. I sized up one size so they are a bit looser. That's what I usually do with my shorts.
Then I topped it off with this awesome hat and my new favorite sunnies. Perfect summer look in my opinion! 












Top: Aerie (also love this Free People one) | Shorts: American Eagle | Hat: Sun Honey Sold out, but restock coming soon. | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Shoes: Steve Madden | Initial Necklace: Amazon | Other Necklace: Bryan Anthony's | Lips: NARS Afterglow Lip Balm in Orgasm
What's your go-to look in the summer? I love an easy dress or romper, but if I actually want to put in effort I will reach for white and denim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment