Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Baby You're a Firework


Happy Hump Day!

This post was supposed to go up yesterday, but I was EXHAUSTED from my vacation. To make things even crazier in my life I am off to North Carolina on Friday to spend the holiday weekend with my family. (Side note: I haven’t seen my whole family together since Christmas 2014. To say I’m excited is an understatement.)
Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays and today I wanted to share this perfect outfit for any back yard BBQ’s and firework shows you might have planned. I am absolutely obsessed with every detail of this top. From the pretty embroidery, fun tassels and oversized sleeves it has so much going on. Not to mention the embroidery is basically star shape. Which is why I immediately thought Fourth of July when I saw it. I paired mine with white denim shorts but it would also look great with regular denim or navy blue shorts. The best part about this top is the price point. I have seen so many like this retailing upwards of $200 so at under $90 this one is a TOTAL steal!!










Top: Dillard's | Shorts: Target old (similar here) | Sandals: Forever 21 no longer available in this color (similar here) | Lipstick: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina


I hope everyone has fun plans for the weekend. I would love to hear what you’re doing or any traditions you may have. Thanks for stopping by!

(Post title is lyrics from Katy Perry 'Firework')
(This post is part of the Trend Spin Linkup with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, and My Life Well Loved)

No comments:

Post a Comment