Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Floral Maxi


Happy Tuesday!
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. We spent lots of time in the sun with good drinks and even better friends. Today was a rough day back at the office. Aren’t they always after a long weekend?
Today I want to share this cute floral dress with y’all. It is so perfect for summer because it’s super lightweight and the slit makes it really breezy. It would have been perfect this past weekend because temperatures were close to 100. I am NOT ready for this heat yet.
I love this for a date night option paired with some heels, a clutch & cute jewels. (I’m linking an earring option I love, but haven’t pulled the trigger on just yet.)  I will definitely be packing this on any upcoming trips we have this summer. I am all about things being easy in the summer when it’s 1000 degrees and this dress is just that!














Dress: Lulu's | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: Target | Purse: Old (similar here & here) | Lip Color: Buxom Plumpline Lip Liner in Hush Hush with Ears Velvet Lip Glide in Bound on top

Love these earrings as an option.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that maxi dress is just gorgeous! I love the floral print!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete