Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Sequin Dress and Drag Brunch

I'm back with another bachelorette outfit!
This one is great because it's perfect for any fun parties you have now (like bachelorettes or birthday parties), but can also be worn for the holidays in just a couple short months.
I actually bought it for an event back in April but it didn't seem super appropriate for said event. I almost returned it,  but after a little thought I knew it would be perfect for my bachelorette. 
When I first unpacked it my friend asked me if I would consider it a day look? (Keep in mind I had no idea what activities they had planned for me.) I just kind of looked at her and said I thought it was more of a nighttime look. She said we would have to ask my bestie when he got there. As soon as she asked him he said "Yes!!! She needs to wear that on Saturday!!" 
Come Saturday morning he told me to do my makeup and put on the pink sparkly dress. Not going to lie, I felt a little ridiculous being in a full sparkle dress at 10am. Then again we were in Miami so I'm sure no one thought twice about it.
When we finally arrived at our destination it all made sense! We were going to drag brunch at The Palace and this was the absolute perfect outfit!
This was one of the best drag shows I've ever been to. If you're in Miami and looking for something to do on the weekend I highly suggest checking it out. The food was actually really good too, which can be hard to find. 












Dress: Red Dress Boutique (Maxi version here) | Shoes: Target | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk 

If you don't have a bachelorette coming up this dress comes in black, navy, and red which is PERFECT for the holiday season. It also comes in a maxi length if this one is a little short for your taste. (Not going to lie... it's V short!!) 

I'm working really hard to get part 1 of my bachelorette up tomorrow! We have been knocking out wedding stuff all week, which has been very time consuming. I promise it's coming. 

P.S. Can we talk about how hard it was to shoot these photos without sunnies?! I don't know why I didn't wear any. I definitely wore these to brunch in Miami. 

No comments:

Post a Comment