Tuesday, October 3, 2017

It Needs a Belt

Do you ever wear an outfit and think, “This is cute but something is missing?” I wore a similar outfit to the one below last week and every time I walked by a mirror I had this thought. Finally halfway through the day a light bulb went off, and I said, “DUH!!! You need a belt!!” It’s funny how something so small can completely make or break an outfit. I’m not sure what it is but, I put the belt on when I got home, and instantly loved my outfit 1000 times more. The same thing happens sometimes with jewelry, shoes, or a bag. It’s so true that accessories can make or break an outfit.








Tank: Top Shop old (similar here) | Denim: Revolve | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Ray Ban | Belt: Target old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Diva

Keeping this post short and sweet today since I’m in NYC. I’m going to work on Thursday’s post and then go out exploring. I have the whole day to myself, as my best friend had to work and J doesn’t come until tomorrow. Honestly though, I love a day spent in the city wandering around by myself with nothing to do and nowhere to go. There’s something so relaxed yet spontaneous about those kinds of days. They are some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment