Thursday, October 26, 2017

Perfect Body-Con Dress (Part 2)

Happy Thursday! We are so close to the weekend y’all and I can’t wait!
 As promised today I am back with an outfit repeat! I last styled this dress in a totally casual/end of summer way. Today I decided to dress it up a bit more for a fall date night feel. This would be the perfect look for dinner with your guy, or drinks with your girlfriends on a Friday night. I think that’s why I love this dress so much… not only is it extremely flattering, but it’s also very versatile. (And under $60!!!) Another great date night look for when the temps really drop is pairing it with this leather jacket, and black OTK boots! Just in case two looks for the same dress wasn’t enough now you have a third idea!
This dress already came in a ton of different colors and I’m pretty sure they have come out with even more since the last time I posted.  There’s also a long sleeve version now that I totally have in my cart!  (I will probably pull the trigger this weekend on that one.)












Dress: Nordstrom (long sleeve version here) | Jacket: American Eagle old (other options hereherehereherehere, & here) | Shoes: Lulus old (similar here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Earrings: Bauble Bar | Lipstick: Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in 01 Always Red

I hope you have enjoyed me showing you the same pieces styled a different way. Let me know in the comments below if this is something you would like to see more of.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. The weather has been PERFECT here this week, and is supposed to continue through the weekend!
Thank you for reading! It really means so much!

P.S. Check back Monday (yes you read that right!) and every single day next week for my guide to NYC!!


No comments:

Post a Comment