Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Restyled

My favorite thing about fashion blogs, are seeing tons of different outfits and great new styles. However, sometimes I would like to see a little more repetition of pieces. I know fashion blogs are aspirational for most but, I know personally I can’t afford to wear things once. If that’s how you feel then today & Thursday’s outfits are for you. I’m taking something I’ve styled on the blog before and showing you another way to style it.
Today we have this pair of cropped flare denim. I styled it here in a very summer appropriate way. Today I want to show you how I plan on wearing it this fall. (Hopefully it’s cool enough where you live to style them this way. I was about to have a heat stroke in this cashmere sweater when we were shooting.)
I love turtlenecks for fall/winter. It’s funny because until about 2 or 3 years ago I HATED them. Like I would not wear a mock neck, turtleneck, NOTHING. My how things change. This one is cashmere and oh so soft. I got a few last year and they are amazing. A little pricey but, oh so worth it!
I paired it with the same belt and just added some black heels and this baker boy hat. I love a good hat, because some days your hair just won’t cooperate; or maybe you are on day 3 of not washing your hair. Hats solve all these problems. This style is very popular this year in a variety of colors and textures. I also love that it’s finally something different from my typical wide brim floppy hat. (Not that I still don’t love those.)












Sweater: Dillard's | Denim: Revolve (similar here & here) | Shoes: Steve Madden (similar herehere, & here) | Hat: Forever21 (love this & this) | Necklace: Forever21 old (similar here) | Sunnies: Nordstrom | Purse: Target old (similar here & here) | Belt: Target old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Diva


What are your thoughts? Do you like seeing some of the same pieces styled different ways? I would love to hear from you in the comments below!

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion CanvasVisions of Vogue, & Resplendently Living for the Trend Spin Linkup!

No comments:

Post a Comment