Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Layer Up

Y’all, I am so ready for fall weather! I feel like I have been saying that since August. I’m very sorry if it’s getting redundant and annoying.
Even though it doesn’t feel like fall, I am a huge proponent of dressing for the season. When the temps are still in the high 80’s however, it can be hard to feel inspired. The other day I saw this top and sweater in my closet and knew I had to style them. I’ve worn this stripe tee on the blog before, and y’all know how much I love it. This outfit is no exception. I normally would gravitate towards an all black look with black jeans but, I actually love it with the dark wash denim instead. I’ve also been obsessed with these shoes lately and need to get some more loafers ASAP! If loafers aren’t your style this would also look really cute with some OTK black boots!













Top: Nordstrom (identical here) | Sweater: Nordstrom | Jeans: Nordstrom (identical here) | Shoes: Lulus old (here & here) | Purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Earrings: Old (similar here) | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics Amplified Lipstick in Blankety with Mac Cosmetics Lipglass in Snob

What’s the weather like where you live? I hope there’s cooler weather somewhere so at least someone can enjoy all the sweaters and layers. Haha
Thanks so much for stopping by and reading. I hope you have a great Tuesday!

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion CanvasVisions of Vogue, & Life and Messy Hair for the Trend Spin Linkup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment