Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Gift Guide for Him

FINALLY!
The gift guide for him is finally live!!
This gift guide was my most viewed guide from last year! (One of my most viewed post in general.) It took a little longer to get it live than I thought (we've been crazy busy), but I promise ALL these items are 100% dude approved! (J and one of my best guy friends helped me round up all these pieces.) I did my best to do a wide range of prices. Guys are definitely the hardest to shop for so I hope this helps!
(Add in their favorite bottle of liquor)
 (Customizable)
 (J and his friends LOVE theirs)
(Already coordinated for them)
(Great if your guy is a music lover)
 (J loves these)
(A little nostalgia)
 (Lots of other cool stuff for guys on this website)
 (Great little stocking stuffer)
(For the guy that likes to cook or is super healthy and makes lots of smoothies)
 (This whole brand has good stuff)
 (So cute! Especially for the beer snob in your life)

I can't believe we are so close to Thanksgiving. I have tomorrow off from my day job and I plan on putting together some more gift guides and working on Black Friday content. Let me know in the comments if there are any specifics you want to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment