Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Valentine's Date Night

Are you still searching for the perfect date night outfit for Valentine's Day? If so I've got ya covered. 
You've probably seen this dress a million times on a ton of other bloggers. If you have there's a very good reason. This dress is perfect for so many occasions. Parties, dinner date, weddings, and so much more. You definitely need this dress! It also comes in a million colors! I decided to go with Burgundy because it's great for Valentine's Day and the holiday season. (I definitely need to purchase it in white for wedding festivities this year.) I paired it with this fur jacket since it's still a little chilly some days. I also feel like it really elevates this look. Perfect if you have really fancy dinner plans on Thursday or this weekend! 






Dress: Nordstrom | Jacket: Something Navy for Nordstrom | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: Ray-ban | Lipstick: Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon in Glacé 

What are your plans for Valentine's Day? J and I are just going to make dinner at home and watch a movie with Ramsey. Nice and low key. Whatever your plans are I hope you have a great time! 
Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate you reading.

P.S. I would recommend sizing up 1 size on the dress. I'm normally a medium and got a large. 


No comments:

Post a Comment