Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Wedding Guest Vibes

The end of February means we are right around the corner from wedding season. True wedding season that is. (I feel like wedding season is all year now.) If you have a bunch of weddings on your calendar this year I have the perfect dress for you to wear no matter the time of year! I originally bought this dress for my engagement photos and the way I justified the price was by telling myself I'd wear it to a ton of weddings. (Ok, not a ton, but at least a couple.) I originally wanted it in the green color, but my photographer suggested the navy instead. I'm kind of glad I went with navy because it's so classic.
The dress itself is also very classic, but the slit makes it a little edgy/sexy. I just love it. If it's a spring or summer wedding you are good to go with a pair of heels and a pair of statement earrings. If your wearing this to a fall or winter wedding you can add a fur coat or stole and it will look amazing. I've linked both below just in case.











Dress: Anthropologie | Shoes: Steve Madden | Lipstick: Jeffree Star Cosmetics VelvorLiquid Lipstick in MannequinSkin Tight, & Hunty | Fur Coat: here & here | Fur Stole: here

What's your wedding schedule look like this year? As of right now we only have one and it's this upcoming weekend. 
Thank y'all for stopping by and reading. I hope you have a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment