Thursday, February 28, 2019

Spring Metallics

            Happy Thursday
Ugh, I can’t believe it’s only Thursday! I literally thought it was Friday on Tuesday! Needless to say I am so ready for HH tomorrow. 
Anyway, let’s talk about this outfit shall we? It’s been so warm here lately it’s forcing me to transition my wardrobe. I bought this skirt for our engagement shoot in the mountains (seen here) and paired it with a sweater because it was freezing! When I initially bought this skirt I thought it read really wintery/holiday because of the metallic. But the more I thought about it, I realized it also works for spring! I paired it with a white cami and my leather jacket and voila perfect spring transitional outfit! It’s a little edgy for spring with the jacket and boots, but I totally love it! This is a great office outfit or Saturday afternoon/evening getup as well! (You could pair it with heels to dress it up a bit.)






Tank: Topshop old (just bought this one) | Skirt: Lulu's sold out (similar here & here) | Leather Jacket: old (similar here & here) | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunnies: Ray Ban

How’s the weather where you live? I’m not ready for summer just yet, but I think the temps are almost there. 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment