Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Bridal Shower Dress

Happy Tuesday! 
I wanted to take a little break from Nsale coverage today and share this dress with y'all. I've been wanting to share it for a while because Vici Dolls always sells out super fast, but I have just been so dang busy. 
The good news is it's still available in size small and you can sign up for email notifications for the other sizes. 
I first saw this dress on Styled Snapshots Instagram and knew I just had to have it. (I've always been a sucker for white, but now that I need options for bridal showers, my bachelorette party, etc. I have been going crazy with the white outfits.
This dress is a little outside my comfort zone since it's so fitted. I usually shy away from fitted dresses because I have pretty curvy hips. However, I've been trying to challenge myself to embrace my curves and reach for fitted dresses from time to time. My tip for making myself feel comfortable is going up a size. I'm usually a medium, but opted for the large so that it wouldn't be too tight. (This is especially important if the garment is a lighter color. Black you should be ok to choose your regular size.) 
I'm obsessed with this dress and can't wait to wear it to my bridal shower. I love that it's slightly sexy with the fit, slit, and cut-out, but I won't feel uncomfortable wearing it around my family at the shower. 








Dress: Vici Dolls | Shoes: Target | Sunnies: Old (similar here & here)
I would have accessorized with these earrings if I wasn't in the biggest hurry and layered a different outfit over this one. haha
What are your trouble areas when picking out clothes? I challenge you to embrace whatever your hang-ups are and pick something outside your comfort zone in the near future. One thing I have always thought to be true is that anyone can wear anything as long as it fits right. So embrace your butt, arms, stomach, thighs, whatever it is and rock something you like but normally wouldn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment