Thursday, July 4, 2019

Fourth of July & Lobsters

Happy Fourth of July!!
Fourth of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I'm not sure why, but I have always loved it. (Even when I hated fireworks as a child. That has since changed which makes me love this holiday even more!) 
Since it's a holiday I want to keep things short and sweet today.
I'm sharing this outfit that I wore on Sunday when I was in New York. My best friend and I were just walking around the city, doing some shopping and ultimately ended up on the lobster boat. (So appropriate considering my earrings. hah) 
If you have never done the lobster boat in NYC it is definitely a summer must!! 
A little about the outfit.
I have been LOVING bodysuits lately and this one is no exception. It is super flattering and really comfortable to wear.  I am also a HUGE fan of high-waisted jeans. Every time I buy a new pair I fall more and more in love and these are no exception. (And so reasonably priced.) Lastly we need to talk about these earrings. They are the best pair I have purchased this summer hands down. I highly suggest scooping up a pair for yourself! 











Bodysuit: Free People | Jeans: Old Navy | Earrings: Target | Sunnies: Target | Shoes: Target | Bag: Amazon | Lipstick: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick

I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday. I also hope that it entails all the hotdogs (turkey dogs in my case), watermelon, potato salad, and sweet treats your heart desires. Bonus points if you indulge in a lobster roll today. Those are one of my favs.  (And bud light, white claw and rosé because let's be honest... those are all super American too!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment