Thursday, July 25, 2019

Set of Stripes

Two piece sets are getting more and more popular. I really like them but, I'm also really picky about the ones I like. My first criteria is that there can only be a tiny amount of midriff exposed. My second criteria, although not a complete deal breaker, is that the bottoms must be high waisted! (My upper "abs" are a little more toned so I don't mind those showing as much. haha) 
When I saw this cute little set on another blogger I just had to have it! I mean it's blue and white stripes so there was no way I could pass it up. I also love all the ruffles on the top and waist. The best part is that 0% of my midriff has to show. I wore it on my birthday and got so many compliments. A bunch of my friends also thought it was a romper since you can't see my stomach. 
 I did size up to a large, but probably could have done a medium. (I'm always a little iffy on shorts from amazon.) 









2-Piece Set: Amazon | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff color no longer available (similar option here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Shoes: Steve Madden old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick in Mr. Lover
Is everyone else as happy as I am that it's Thursday??
I can't wait for the weekend. I think we are going to see Lion King tomorrow. (Although can we talk about how expensive movie tickets are?!? It's $40 for me and J and that's before snacks. Looks like I'll be bringing my big purse with Dollar Store snacks. haha) 
Saturday we are going to tux shopping for the wedding Our 2 best friends are tagging along and we are gonna grab lunch and make a whole day out of it. 
What are your plans for the weekend? Have you seen Lion King? Is it worth the $40? haha 
I hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment