Saturday, July 20, 2019

Nsale Public Access Picks 2019

Happy Saturday! 
Public access for the Nordstrom sale started yesterday and I was hoping to get this post up then. However, my computer was making it absolutely impossible. So here it is a day late. If you are planning on shopping I would do it ASAP!! Things are going quick. Everything I rounded up is still in stock in most if not all sizes! 
(I LOVE this jacket. Lucky for you it's still available in all sizes in black and most sizes in grey.)
(These shirts are great and come in a TON of color options!)
(I got the snakeskin version, but I also love the black. You can also get them in leopard here)
(So many great color options and it's super soft.)
(Bought these last year and they are totally worth the hype.)
(Comes in a ton of colors, but is broken in sizing. This blue is available in every size except XL & XXL.)
(These are such a good price and look so good on.)
(I have this in a couple colors from past Sales and I love it!)
(This is such a beautiful purse. I love that you can use it for the office and carry a ton of stuff while still looking chic.)
(Love this brand and they are such a good price during the sale.)
(I love this brand and they are really reasonably priced under $50 during the sale.)
(I like buying these now and using for gifts later. You can give the whole thing or break them up.)
(I personally don't have this, but have nothing but good things. Now is a great time to buy if you have been thinking about it.)





No comments:

Post a Comment