Monday, July 15, 2019

Nsale 2019 Beauty Buys

Today I'm sharing my #Nsale Beauty picks. The best news is that all of them are still in stock. The beauty buys never seem to go as quickly as the apparel, but that doesn't mean there aren't good deals in this category. Check out my favorites below. 
(I've heard so many good things about this color! Definitely think I need to try it out.)
(I LOVE this sunscreen!!)
(I love Drybar products and the packaging is too cute!)
(I can't wear perfume, but if I could I would wear this one.)
(I love this eyeliner and have been wanting to try the shadow. I will be picking this up ASAP!)
(I've seen this on so many instastories I am surprised it's still in stock. I'm a huge fan of Mac lip products so I highly suggest this.)
(This stuff is awesome and a great price!)
(Used the setting spray and primer before and LOVE it. The primer is perfect to throw on when you are running errands on Saturday and don't want to wear makeup. I just put on my serum and that and go out the door!)
(These look like great colors for Fall/Winter)
(My mom uses this stuff and swears it's the best. I'll take her word for it and try it out. You should too. She's picky about her skincare... especially moisturizers.)
(Great for the guy in your life.)





No comments:

Post a Comment