Thursday, April 9, 2020

Comfy Clothes at Work

Happy Friday eve!
(I feel like I have to start every blog post by identifying what day it is in some way. If you're anything like me they are all starting to run together.) 
The title of this post is probably a little confusing. Don't worry I am not back in my office. One day though we will be back in our office after a very extended period of working from home most likely in loungewear. I have definitely treated myself to some new comfy pieces these last few weeks and have started to wonder how I will still get use out of it when we do go back to the office. Today I decided to show you how I would do just that.
This sweatshirt is from a cute set I picked up from Target last month. If you have a more casual office environment you can definitely pair this with a nice pair of jeans. I went with a white pair that has no holes. I feel like holes are SUPER casual so you shouldn't pair them with a casual top. I also went with loafers to give it more of an office vibe. Depending on the top you could swap loafers for some type of heel to really elevate the look.
This outfit also held me somewhat accountable because I hadn't put on real pants in over 3 weeks. (I was thankful they still fit the same as pre quarantine snacks.) 










Top: Target | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Amazon | Lips: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Rosewood with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk | Watch Band: Amazon
What are your wearing everyday while WFH? Have you still been dressing the part or going total comfort? 
I have definitely been going the comfort route. I try to make myself somewhat presentable since I usually have at least one face to face meeting a day.
I hope y'all are doing well. If you need to talk please feel free to email, leave a comment or DM me on intagram! 
Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. of


No comments:

Post a Comment