Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Can y'all believe Mother's Day is 2 weeks from Sunday?
In some ways this year is flying by and in other ways it is dragging on.
Today I have rounded up some great gift ideas for your Mom.
Hopefully things will be a little more back to normal by then and you will be able to celebrate with your Mom in person. (Not via ZOOM)
I decided to do this gift guide a little differently. I picked a few different "categories" and rounded up a couple ideas for each one. I did try to keep it budget friendly as I know some people are still out of work. I'm sure all any Mom wants this year is to be able to hug their child in person, but it's always great to spoil her on Mother's Day! 
This one is right up my Mom's ally. Haha She would love all these pieces.
Such a great scent. 
I have these and they are so fluffy and cozy.
I keep debating buying this for myself.
These are amazing PJ's at an even better price. They come in a ton of color and prints and different variations. (Pants and short sleeve top, long pants and long top, etc.)

I think this is the one I got my mom for Christmas. She loves it. 
This is a little pricey. Great to go in on with siblings or your dad.
So cute! 
I love this idea. I'm not a mom, but does someone want to get this for me? hah

This is a great thing your mom might not know about. Even if she is a beauty guru.
I don't fully know what these do, but they are the hottest thing in beauty right now. Help your mom get ahead of the curve with this one. 
This is an at home micro-needling kit. Great way to try this out or keep up if she already goes to the spa for this.
This is a good pamper yourself gift. I love this brand.
I always like picking out new colors for my mom. This is Blankety and it's one of her faves.
(Bonus points if you offer to give her a manicure with her new kit.)

I think these are so fun! 
Always need protection when you are out in the sun. I love the big bow on this.
I'm clearly very big on sun protection. This is a great way for your mom to try a bunch of different sunscreens and pick the one she likes best.
Being outside it's important to stay hydrated. I love this brand and they are currently on MAJOR sale.
I thought this pot was so cute! 

These are random items I thought were great and didn't fit into a category.
This is a great piece for a new mom.
I saw this while browsing today and thought it was amazing. I know my mom and my mother-in-law would both LOVE this! 
I absolutely LOVE this as a gift. My friend did it a few years ago and I thought it was so cool. 
This brand is so cool. They have a bunch of different necklaces, bracelets, and rings that all come on cards with these AMAZING stories. I actually got this one for my mom on my wedding day. It's two pieces so I have one and she has one! 
I stole this one from my friend. You basically sign up for a floral arranging class (via zoom or whatever) and they will send the flowers to you the day before. This is a fun thing to do with your mom.
I also thought a cooking class, whether virtual or in person (when things are back up and running) would be a great gift. This way you get to spend time with your mom and do something fun!

I hope this helps you with some ideas for Mom. 
Like I said above, I think this greatest gift this year will be for things to be somewhat back to normal and for everyone to spend the day together in person.
Fingers crossed! 




1 comment:

  1. Thes best gift that a mother can give to her daughter is you are my sunshine neckalce. GET FROM HERE: Best necklace

    ReplyDelete