Thursday, April 23, 2020

Dressed Up Tie Dye

Y'all definitely know tie dye is a HUGE trend right now! 
I personally can't get enough. By the time this quarantine is over that might just be what my entire wardrobe consists of. 
Kidding... kind of.
I saw this sweatshirt all over IG and thought it was so cute. I finally decided I had to have it. 
Naturally, as soon as I went to link this for y'all, I saw it's sold out!! (You still might be able to find it in stores.) There are some other color options that I was able to link for you. And they are currently 20% off. It's a bit of an oversize fit so I would definitely get your regular size. (I'm wearing a medium.)
I tried to dress it up a bit with jeans and heels. 
Let's actually take a minute to talk about these heels. 
I just got them from Lulu's and LOVE them. The quilting makes them look really high end, but they are under $40!! 
They also have a square toe, which is a trend I have been seeing quite a bit. 
The heel is a great height too. You an definitely wear them and walk around for a while without being uncomfortable. I plan on wearing these all summer long!  They are such a great summer shoe.












Top: Target | Jeans: Old Navy (Also just bought this high waisted option. Another great option here.) | Shoes: Lulu's currently sold out (similar flat version here I also really like these) | Sunnies: Amazon | Lipstick: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Rosewood with MAC Cosmetics Lipglass in Snob on top

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. Anyone else? It's supposed to be nice this weekend so hoping to get some bike rides, runs and hammock time in. What are your plans? 


No comments:

Post a Comment