Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Tie Dye Set

Hey y'all!

How is everyone doing? I was just telling J tonight that I can't believe we are entering the 5th week of WFH/self quarantine. In some ways it doesn't feel like it's been that long, but in other ways it feels like it's been even longer. Here's to hoping things are back to somewhat normal before another 5 weeks pass.
Let's talk about today's outfit shall we? 
Remember the sweatshirt from Thursday's post? Well, today I'm sharing the matching shorts that complete the set.
There are 2 things I love about this set. I love that the shorts are on the looser side. I have bigger thighs and HATE when shorts hug them. I got my normal size and the shorts fit great. I also love that the shirt is cropped, but not too cropped. 
I picked this up about a month ago and I'm sure glad I did. It's such a comfy set and the tie dye is right on trend. I wear it around the house and if I have to run out I just throw on my white Adidas sneakers. 












Top: Target | Shorts: Target (other sets I love here, shorts here & top here, top here & shorts here) | Shoes: Adidas | Sunnies: Amazon | Lips: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Rosewood with Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lip Gloss in Pillow Talk on top 

What is your daily uniform during this time? Do you wear loungewear or still getting dressed up? I keep telling myself I need to dress up one of these days... hasn't happened yet. Maybe one day this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment