Thursday, August 18, 2016

Pretty in Pink

Y’all, how perfect is this dress? 
I seriously love EVERYTHING about it. The color is what first caught my eye. It is the perfect shade of pink. I also love the big front pockets. They’re ideal for your phone, little wallet, or my personal favorite…hiding snacks! Haha. 
Where is this adorable dress from you ask? COS. 
(My BFF works there and got me this for my birthday. Thanks Aust!) 
If you have never heard of COS they are under The H&M group and I definitely recommend you check their site or store if there is one near you. Their style is very clean and simplistic but the different silhouettes and fabrications will make you fall in love. They are also big on styling things with white sneakers, like I did here and I’m somewhat obsessed! 









Dress: COS | Shoes: H&M | Bag: Nordstrom (Doesn't look like my color selection is available.) | Sunnies: ilymix (Use code BLONDE20 for 20% off your entire purchase) | Lipstick: Smashbox Be Legendary Cream Lipstick in Primrose with Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss in Disco Rose

Today I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion Canvas, & Kindly Unspoken for The Trend Spin Linkup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment