Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Summer Weekends

I don’t know what has gotten into me but this has been my go to weekend uniform lately. I’m typically NOT a shorts gal (my thighs are not my favorite body part) but the last few weeks I’ve been grabbing shorts over dresses when running around town on the weekend. In addition, to make things really casual I’ve been throwing on one of these tee’s from H&M that I’ve recently become obsessed with (last seen here) and comfy shoes to finish the look.
Not sure, who I think I am but I’ll admit I kind of love this low maintenance laid back style. 











Top: H&M | Shorts: H&M old (similar here & here) | Shoes: H&M | Purse: Target | Sunnies: ilymix (use code BLONDE20 for 20% off your purchase) | Necklace: Kate Spade | Lipstick: Smashbox Be Legendary Cream Lipstick in Primrose 





No comments:

Post a Comment