Friday, February 3, 2017

Roses

Happy FRIYAY lovelies!
Remember on Wednesday when I said I was trying to get on a Tuesday/Thursday schedule with posting? Ha! Me either. Kidding of course. I really am trying and hope to be on that schedule next week.
Anyway, I wanted to get y’all a Valentine’s Day outfit ASAP, since its right around the corner.
This set is PERFECTION!
I wore it last week to HH, and out; and let me tell y’all, I am obsessed! I have wanted a two-piece set for a while now, and I’m so glad I finally took the plunge. I love that the pants are wide leg and since they are also high waisted they show just the perfect touch of skin. The rose print is what makes it so V-day appropriate in my book. Add some heels, statement earrings and either a pink or nude lip and your ready for a fun night with your hot date, gal pals, or whoever you’re spending Feb 14 with.
Not sure of my plans just yet, but I can promise it will most likely involve repeating this outfit. Plus J thinks the wide legs are funny which makes me laugh. When I put them on last week he literally asked me “Why are your pants so wide? Your legs aren’t that big!” HAHA (Insert crying laughing and eye roll emoji here.)





Top: Dillard's | Pants: Dillard's | Shoes: Steve Madden | Earrings: Bauble Bar | Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Queen B



I hope y’all had a fantastic Friday and an even better weekend! I  started mine a little early by picking my BFF up from the airport and celebrating with mini donuts this morning.

As always thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment